Head of Fraud Strategy -Retail Banking
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Page Executive
- 16 Feb 18 2018-02-16
AS the head of Fraud Strategy for the UK, this role will have responsibility for the design, development and execution of a comprehensive fraud strategy. The successful candidate will be able to develop the policies, strategies, analytics and governance needed to address current as well as evolving fraud threats.
Our client is a leading business that provides a suite of solutions to help it's customers meet their personal financial goals. The firm makes direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities.
- Establish and own the Fraud Policy for the UK Deposits business
- Establish and gain approval for the fraud risk appetite of the UK Deposits business
- Design the fraud strategy in line with the overall business objectives
- Select the vendors required to execute the fraud strategy and act as the vendor relationship owner
- Design the specific fraud rules needed prevent and detect fraud in the business
- Establish the appropriate analytical environment and reporting to ensure comprehensive fraud coverage
- Plan, design, develop, test and implement fraud prevention strategies that detects suspicious activity on platform to mitigate fraud losses
- Train and develop the Customer Operations leadership team responsible for execution of the fraud strategy
- Work with the Head of Fraud Strategy, Chief Risk Officer, and Line of Business Head to address current and evolving risks
The ideal candidate will have expertise in and passion for the prevention of both Identity and Transaction fraud, and a passion for use of innovative technology-driven solutions to provide world class customer experiences within the established risk thresholds of the business.
The candidate must also be able to collaborate and influence across divisions to deliver enterprise fraud initiatives, and have experience working with internal and external governance teams across the business including Customer Operations, Financial Crimes (AML), Compliance, Legal, and Regulators.
A greenfield role supported by a glaval banking brand.
A highly competitive remuneration package is also on offer.