Head of Financial Reporting - Insurance
- £100K +
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Nov 18
Our client, a leading Insurance Firm based in The City of London, requires a driven, ACA qualified Chartered Accountant to join their rapidly growing Insurance business in Central London, with extensive Technical Accounting & Balance Sheet Control experience within the Insurance sector.
This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic and rapidly-growing team within a business that is committed to future development. You will have the remit and the autonomy to drive change within your team and the wider buisness.
This role would suit the following profile:
• Qualified Big 4 Chartered Accountant (ACA/ICAEW or equivalent) with insurance experience
• Analytical mind set with strong attention to detail
• Extensive experience of engaging with senior stakeholders in various departments
• Experience within a Technical Accounting role where you have had full ownership of the Balance Sheet