Head of Financial Crime Monitoring
- 100-150k plus package
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
My Client is a Tier 1 Global Investment Bank, seeking a high caliber professional to lead their Monitoring team in the UK.
In the position you would be responsible for managing the team on a daily basis and leading individual team members. Whilst also setting out the strategic plans and frameworks for the Financial Crime space across monitroing, surveillance and controls.
The role covers all business lines and will give the relevant person significant opportunities to network with senior stakeholders up to MD level across FCC, Compliance and Front Office both here in the UK, across EMEA & the US.
To be considered for the positon you should be:
- Strong knowledge of the financial crime sphere, including: AML, ABC & Sanctions
- Ability to design and deliver independant risk assesments and monitoring reports
- Proven background working in top tier Investment Banking and managing the broad range of senior stakeholders in a major organisation
- Previous experience managing a team, ideally with experience managing remote staff
- Ideally educated to degree level.