Head of Finance - Contract
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- MacDonald and Company(UK)
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
One of London's leading residential developers are seeking a Head of Finance to join on a 6-9 month contract. The company are based in fantastic offices in the heart of the city and pride themselves on their bespoke product, specialist service and ambitious growth plans.
A first-class opportunity for qualified accounting professionals in the Real Estate sector, this role has arisen due to a major upcoming project and the Finance team will require additional support over this period.
The Head of Finance covers important duties over the corporate and project sides of the company and will be responsible for smooth delivery of accounting tasks across the department. Day to day duties include:
- Daily allocation and management of work across the Finance team
- Budget process (cash and accruals)
- 5 year forecasting (cash and accruals)
- Review of consolidated management accounts
- Development appraisals close, development portfolio model and funding headroom model
- Capital provider reports
- Cash flow forecasting, VAT returns and balance sheet reconciliations
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with experience in Real Estate, ideally property development. Knowledge of financial modelling and investment appraisals is beneficial.