Head of Finance
- City of London
- Oct 08, 2021
- £90k - £95k
Head of Finance | Budgeting | Media/Marketing | Project Management | Oversee all reporting functions | Multi-currency accounting | US and UK GAAP | Manage the Finance Team
A newly created role within a rapidly growing media business based within the City of London for a talented and experienced Head of Finance. This role will be managing a team of 5 and be spearheading the change and transformation required to scale up at the rate the business is growing following a recent PE deal.
- Act as a single point of contact on accounting, reporting, and related matters for US operations.
- Assist in the annual budget process and forecasting including the highlighting and explanation of any variances.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures in line with good corporate governance.
- Project management; tracking, utilisation, visualisation, time sheet reporting and forecasting on projects - working with mainly retainers
- Chain management
- Client profitability
- Multi-currency accounting
- Oversee all reporting functions responsible for producing timely, accurate, and US and UK GAAP compliant financial results for the organisation, including consolidated reporting, variance analysis, and forecast results and accounting conclusions to relevant parties
- Active communicator, with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships across the organisation and across multiple locations
- Create a positive work environment that fosters team and individual performance
- Strong systems understanding and intermediate excel skills
The successful candidate will be qualified and have strong experience managing and developing a team, working on multiple projects and managing strict competing deadlines. You will be qualified ACA/ACCA and have had at least 5 years PQE in a senior finance role leading a team and implementing new controls and procedures.
This role will change quickly as the finance team adapts and policies and procedures are implemented so we are looking for someone who has the commercial acumen and enjoys an ever changing, dynamic environment. Based within the city of London and will be returning to work on a flexible basis (2-3 days a week).
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.