I’m partnered with a Private Equity firm who have created a new opportunity within their wider reporting function as Head of External Reporting. Following continued growth there is a significant programme of work underway which this hire will lead on for it’s next phase of their impressive growth journey.
Head of External Reporting is a newly created opportunity within wider finance, you’ll be taking ownership for:
- The groups annual report and accounts IFRS financial statements;
- Complex group consolidation;
- All external statutory reporting - across global network of active and dormant legal entity structures;
- All external regulatory reporting under applicable regulatory regimes;
- The Group Accounting Manual including accounting policies and ad-hoc complex accounting matters (inc. M&A activity)
- Strict risk and control oversight.
You’ll be managing and taking a lead for a department of 6 experienced technical accountants (5 of which are qualified) who are each aligned to a dedicated facet of external reporting.
A strong background within FS focussed Big 4 audit or direct industry experience is essential alongside significant exposure to listed environments with complex group structures and plc accounting under IFRS.