Head of Equity Product Management
- up to £130000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Harrington Starr
- 02 Jan 18 2018-01-02
Our client is a leading global exchange celebrated by their peers, this role is based in London with offices across Europe. Due to their continued development and eagerness to maintain a foothold on the leading stage they require a dynamic subject matter expert (SME) in Equity Product Management to head up their team.
You will be working in a senior role within the organisation challenged with developing and enhancing their trading platform so that it can continue to operate at the optimal performance levels in high frequency trading (HFT).
In the role of Head of Equity Product Management (Equities, SMI, Sales, Development, SLI, HFT, Trading, Exchange, Brokerage, Project management, Derivatives, SME) you will also be responsible for the business development needs of the Exchange and its customers, maintain and expand your network to grow the business further. You will actively contribute to the equity product development by monitoring the needs of your clients and the Exchanges market share and map out the competitive landscape.
In this role you will need to have the following experience and knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge of Equities market structure and the main players in the trading landscape
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven history of product development and the ability to initiate strategy on a tactical basis
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders both internally and externally
- Consistently deliver high quality work
- Actively contribute to Equity development projects ensuring that customer needs are represented and that business cases remain valid.
- Act as a knowledge centre for equity trading (light & dark). Main focus on Swiss Blue Chip equities but also on mid & small caps and international equities.
- Support the sales effort for new and existing products leveraging other client facing staff e.g. Account Managers, as appropriate.
If you have the required skills and experience then this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading exchange and make a positive impact on all their equity development needs and change the trading landscape, please get in touch for more info or apply.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007