Head of Electronic Platforms - Energy & Commodities (London) A leading Energy and Commodities business based in London is looking to hire a Head of Electronic Platforms for Energy & Commodities, to build its electronic markets business globally. The business has invested significantly in developing its electronic markets platform across Energy and Commodities and looking for business director to lead the next phase of growth and business development and sales externally. The Head of Electronic Platforms for Energy and Commodities will have entrepreneurial responsibility for building a business and revenue stream globally.
Head of Electronic Platforms - Energy & Commodities (London)
Key strategic deliverables are to deliver the platform to traders and brokers across the market, leveraging technology, data analytics and post trading solutions services that the business offers to the market.
- Tasked with delivering business strategy and roadmap, refining current roadmap to align commercial deliverables and revenue targets.
- Knowledge of electronic energy and commodities platforms coupled with an energy / commodity trading background will be crucial in understanding trading / brokering markets and customers, with the ability to provide a market leading fintech proposition.
- Drive product vision and development internally and manage product development team, to align strategic and commercial objectives.
- Lead the market offering of electronic platform for energy and commodities trading in the market, presenting at roadshows, industry events and managing regulatory interactions.
- Ensure electronic platforms adhere to regulatory and industry compliance requirements, factoring in ongoing changes in the regulation of energy and commodities electronic market to deliver commercial competitive and market leading solution.
- Market expertise and knowledge within Energy and Commodities electronic markets, products, and platform services.
- Prior experience across energy and commodities pricing, data analytics and platform execution.
- Extensive experience in a Product & Business Development or equivalent role within Energy and Commodities (FinTech / Vendor / Banking / Energy and Commodities Trading)
- Technical knowledge of APIs and workflow, (GUI / FIX), with understanding of trading venues and execution protocols, including RFS/RFQ /CLOB.
- Strategic relationships in the market to leverage business opportunities and generate commercial sales opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to build a business, own a PNL and deliver a strategic business and market leading electronic platform for energy and commodities market in London and globally. It’s a strategic and technical challenging opportunity for an experienced Head of Electronic Platforms - Energy & Commodities. An excellent compensation package is on offer, with competitive base salary + benefits + bonus (based on performance and revenue generation).
Please do apply if you have a suitable and qualified profile, given the niche and senior nature of the role, we ask applicants to have full UK Right to work (including EU settled status).
***NO CLIENT SPONSORSHIP – NEED UK Right To Work***