Head of EMEA Facilities Infrastructure
Group Operations carries out high-quality and efficient banking services to clients across the Business divisions ensuring an excellent execution of millions of transactions every single day. We operate in EMEA.
We apply a continual focus on improving productivity and efficiency while seeking new and innovative ways to support clients' changing needs.
The Head of EMEA Facilities Infrastructure is responsible for the following services in Europe, Middle East and Africa: Management, Control & Oversight of maintenance, repair and operations of mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection infrastructure, Incident Reporting, Emergency Response, project design assistance and utilities management. The position will work as part of the Global Facilities Management (GFM) and Services Team, managing vendors using appropriate SLA and KPI performance criteria and measurements.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- Management and Operation of CS occupied sites in the Region in regards to mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection (MEPF) systems, including data centers and critical facilities
- Managing the third party Service Provider regarding MEPF Maintenance and Operation using appropriate SLA and KPI performance criteria and measurements including handling of relationship management, critical issues, tendering, and day-to-day management at a Regional level
- Technical and managerial expertise for Regional activities, including compliance of all Local, State, and Regional laws and regulations
- Development and Management of annual operating budgets, and delivery against budgets and agreed savings targets
- Incident Management Escalations, oversight of response and resolution, inclusive of Reporting and Root Cause Analysis. Responsible for coordinating emergency response
- Lead, Control and Oversight of MEPF Infrastructure related projects: Deliver Statement of Work, review install, review completion/closeout process, handle handover process
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert and support complex projects from concept design phase through commissioning, in critical and live facilities and Major Headquarters buildings
- Delivery of Utilities forecasting and management
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with other key Corporate Services functions, including Facilities Services, Project Management, Security, and Business Management
- Bachelors of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering, or relevant technical field. Professional Licensing resp. Chartered Engineer preferred
- Significant experience in management of technical teams and critical facility maintenance, operations and design. Construction and Project experience is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of industry best practices and ability to define strategy
- Highly motivated, hardworking individual with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Sound business and financial management skills
- Experience in remote management of teams
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT and MS Office skills
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.