Head of Data Management / Asset Management
- £80-110,000 + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Jigsaw Search
- 08 Sep 17
Leading Asset Manager looking for a Global Head of Data Management
A leading asset manager requires a Global Head of Data Management this role is a new created role which will cover all of Operations Data. The skills we are looking for is a solid track record within Data Management within Asset Management and extensive understanding of operational data flows.
* Working closely with all business users and ensuring strong data governance and quality
* Project Managing various strategic Data Projects
* Managing external data vendors
*Represent Data on the relevant committees
* Experience gained in a similar role.
* Strong data analysis background within Asset Management
* A good understanding of operational process, tools and capabilities for supporting data services
* Data Architecture/Infrastructure experience beneficial
* Strong management experience
* Able to build constructive and credible relations with Investors.
* Service delivery oriented and able to work collaboratively across teams.
* Focussed on continuous improvement, quality and delivery
*Strong experience in Data Quality & process improvement