• Must have a total of at least five years across the following areas:
Data platform management
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
The successful candidate will have:
• Product management experience.
• Experience in product design with a focus on software products and technologies.
• Experience developing data products and bringing them to market.
• Experience in the full lifecycle of product management and leading end-to-end product development to include: providing product vision and roadmaps, writing exceptional PRDs, and bringing to market high visibility and complex products on time.
• Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functionally and lead without authority.
• Ability to be innovative when solving problems, turning ambiguous problem spaces into clear solutions.
• Excellent partnership and communication skills.
• Comfortable with new technology and thinking outside the box to develop and implement short and long-term creative solutions.
Vanda Data is part of the Vanda Group, a global group of companies that provide tactical macro research, asset management and data services to both institutional and professional clients. Vanda is a market leader in its area, specializing in understanding positioning and flows in financial markets, and is now looking to expand the existing data business under the leadership of the new Head of Data. The role would suit someone innovative and entrepreneurial who can continue to build on the early success of the data business through building an inhouse team, from developers to sales, and expanding into new product and data sets.
We are looking for an experienced product and people manager to lead this exciting business. This individual will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer of Vanda Group and will ideally be located out of Vanda’s Savile Row offices in London.