As a member of the Credit Leadership Team, responsible for owning, leading and developing the long term strategic plan for Credit. You will drive the direction of the Credit business aligned to the Groups strategy and ensure a best in class, innovative and customer focussed proposition is at the heart of Dixons business model. Accountabilities also include leading and developing the existing customer strategy for Credit. You will drive lifetime value from the portfolio through delivery of CRM and lifecycle management strategies ensuring targeted value and engagesment is achieved.
There’s no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. Be part of framing the future with us. You’ll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Using insight, market knowledge and a detailed understanding of the retail consumer finance and payments markets, develop and implement a long term strategic plan for the credit business
- Constant evaluation and refinement of the credit business model
- Delivering a market leading consumer finance proposition
- Evaluating different propositions and business models with a detailed assessment of customer and business benefits
- Completing market wide scanning and analysis of best in class propositions and emerging consumer trends to define strategic roadmap for credit
- Proactively monitoring market innovation in the POS Finance market
- Undertaking detailed consumer research and segmentational analysis
- Deailed business case modelling to demonstrate value creation from proposed strategy
- Owning the strategy roadmap
- Developing a customer segmentation model
- Manage and build strong collaborative relationships with the credit partner organisation
- Leading, developing and maintaining own team to deliver best results
You will need:
- Deep understanding of UK POS finance / Consumer Credit markets
- Track record in creating and delivering incremental commercial value in credit portfolios
- Previous experience in developing & driving strategy as part of a cross functional team
- Experience working with 3rd party organisations to specify and ensure timely delivery of requirements
We win together as one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free on-site Gym
- Discretionary/Performance based bonus
- Colleague Discounts (shopping, cinema, food discounts etc)
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We’re building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we’ve all had to adapt to a new way of working. Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the wellbeing of our team – and potential new colleagues – is our priority, now and in the future. Visit our COVID-19 page to discover how we’re keeping everyone safe, in stores, on site, at home and throughout the recruitment process.