Head of Credit Risk
- £80,000 -£100,000 + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- HFG , EA Licence No: 14C7034
- 11 Sep 17
HFG have partnered with one of the world’s leading Insurers who are looking to hire a Senior Credit Risk Manager to join the team in London. The incumbent is responsible for assessing risk to any credit counterparty and advising appropriate risk mitigation.
- Responsible for protecting the business from default of credit counterparties including but not limited to brokers, agents, banks, and captive reinsurers.
- Enhance liaison between various business units including finance, capital and treasury
- Training employees in a wide range of areas involved in the credit review process.
- Management and the development of two credit risk analysts.
- Oversight and financial review of brokers and agents.
- Strong credit risk experience, ideally gained within Insurance
- Familiarity with multiple lines of insurance
- Experience developing others.
- Proven record of meeting deadlines
For further information please contact Antony Williams on 0207 220 1106.