Reed Banking and Financial Services are delighted to be working with a foreign banking group in their search for a Head of Compliance and MLRO. This role is perfect for an experienced Compliance Manager who is looking to hold the SMF16 and SMF17 function.
As the Head of Compliance and MLRO you will have compliance oversight and MLRO responsibilities. You will be responsible for maintaining the compliance culture within the bank. You will have 9 people in your team, 3 direct reports.
Ideally we are looking to speak to Heads of Compliance/MLROs with the below experience:
- All aspects of financial crime; KYC, AML, CFT, sanctions screening
- Compliance monitoring and implementation experience
- Experience in being an active member of the board and running committees
- Strong regulatory background, good knowledge of FCA handbook
- Compliance training
- Ideally worked within corporate or retail bank
Please apply today if you match the above.