My client, an international futures exchange, are looking for a new Head of Compliance Markets within London. The successful candidate needs to have a strong knowledge of the financial and commodities markets, as well as financial crime regulations.
The Regulation department works to protect the integrity of the markets, mitigating risks to the marketplace and enforcing rules to protect participants.
- lead a team of compliance and surveillance analysts, investigators, technologists and data professionals;
- monitor and identify emerging regulatory, market and technological trends and best practices across the industry;
- oversee risk assessment and controls framework design and operation;
- provide guidance and oversight for investigations;
- manage regulatory interactions relating to market abuse and financial crime controls;
- develop and improve regulatory and compliance data and analytics capabilities, including deployment of advanced analytical techniques, and use of technology to drive efficiency improvements.
- Relevant industry qualifications.
- Experienced senior manager.
- Experienced liaising with other senior members of the management team and regulators.
- Extensive commodity and financial markets, regulatory expertise.
- Experience dealing with complex technology systems
- Experience with assessing, implementing and optimising market abuse/Financial Crime controls.