Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Part of Merchant Solutions International (Worldpay from FIS), the Small-Medium Business (SMB) International team is focused on delivering payment transformation for its existing and future merchants – aiming to make the process of taking, making and managing payments easier.
We come from a position of strength in the UK and an enviable heritage as a scale Payments Leader. We are seeking to leverage the assets and relationships of the FIS Group, the strength of talent in the organisation and the continued growth in demand for digital Payments to help merchants take, make and manage payments in support of their business aspirations. We have significant ambition and are looking for exceptional individuals to help us deliver for our merchants.
What you will be doing
As the Head of Client, Revenue and Growth, you will define and own the SMB growth strategy delivering material growth and outstanding performance results. You will be a champion for our strategy leading engagement both within SMB international, and as an ambassador to the broader FIS group to ensure a collaborative approach and that we win as one team. You will report directly to the General Manager of the SMB International business reporting on key performance metrics, return on investment and all aspects of the business model.
Key objectives include;
- Defining and own the SMB growth strategy, with a focus on clients and revenue
- Own Voice of the Customer for SMB and embed and engage in all discussions and own programmes of work to drive and prioritize enhancements
- Build and own a clear operating model for SMB – owning internal processes and merchant end-to-end experience
- Drive the client engagement strategy, including value added services, and engagement initiatives
- Owning the functional interlock between teams, securing stakeholder commitment to key initiatives, and seeking opportunities to best leverage resources
- Developing and implementing plans and programmes to drive the underlying KPI and top line performance of the SMB business – leveraging internal and external insight to determine best practice and stretching targets
- Create a culture of continuous improvement across the teams
- Work across FIS and Merchant Solutions to drive operating model efficiencies, creating opportunities to engage, educate, excite. Build understanding of the SMB Strategy, including identifying and driving synergies, removing barriers to create value
- Determine the most appropriate partner model for SMB
- Bring / seek learnings from other industries / business models to improve our competitiveness and value creation – stretch the teams thinking on the art of the possible
- Develop and manage a high performing team, and develop strong and trusted relationships across and outside the organization
What you bring
- A strong understanding of Payments, and B2C / B2B2C / B2B distribution
- Analytical depth and rigor with proven ability to turn analysis into executed transformation
- Natural collaborator with evidence of running and managing dispersed multi-functional teams
- Naturally inquisitive about payments
- Excitement about the journey for SMB Payments in the UK
- Strong educational background with evidence of continual improvement – professional and personal
- Experience of balancing decisions to maximize returns
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology