An exciting opportunity has arisen with this highly regarded independent Asset Manager for an experienced Client Services professional. You will have responsibility for managing a team that undertakes a broad range of operational client activities including, but not limited to, client reporting, cashflow management, client on-boarding/terminations and third-party oversight.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the oversight, and occasional completion, of all day-to-day tasks, such as client onboarding, cashflows, Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQ) and client reporting for both pooled fund investors and segregated mandates.
- Ensure that the team are engaged, motivated and developed in order to produce high quality outcomes that exceed client expectations.
- Provide oversight of third-party service providers that the firm engages to administer the pooled fund products, including daily monitoring, monthly service reviews and regular due-diligence visits.
- Define and implement the strategic direction of the team by building strong internal relationship with all teams/stakeholders within the firm
- Focus on aligning the needs of the client with the firm’s capabilities, including the production of client reporting; ad-hoc client and prospect requests; and government and development of the pooled fund vehicles to meet an evolving.
- Review internal processes and procedures and make necessary enhancements to improves efficiencies and minimise operational risk.
Background & Experience
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable track record in client services, client reporting, RFP/DDQ or broader operations gained from within an asset manager.
- Knowledge of both segregated and pooled fund clients
- Extensive knowledge of client reporting systems (preferably SimCorp CORIC)
- Good understanding of performance and attribution reporting preferred
- Experience managing third-party relationships
- Strong management skills and thrive on improving the performance of a team.
- You will be a proactive and motivated individual who has the ability to manage a variety of tasks and have a calm and measured approach.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted