Head of Cash Management
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Apr 19
I am working with an International Bank based in the City in the recruitment of someone to head up the new Cash Management function.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the establishment, development, management and maintenance of the Bank’s Cash Management, Liabilities and Liquidity products for Transaction Banking within Wholesale Banking Europe.
Responsibilities include –
- Provide leadership to commercialize group aspirations within the bank for Cash Management and Liabilities, including all significant aspects of Product Management, Sales and Marketing
- In conjunction with Sales, Marketing and Treasury exploit all channels for sourcing new products launched and cross sell of existing products both on the digital banking and wholesale banking base.
- Define, maintain and deliver the banks product strategy, product revenue, market adoption, and Portfolio Management objectives including P&L responsibility for Liabilities products
- Maintain high level client interaction with activities focused on developing key insights to client needs and thereafter collaborating across the Group to deliver relevant solutions to maximize revenues
The successful candidate will have vast experience in sales, product industry, cash management and treasury functions. In return they are offering a salary up to £100,000 plus bonus and benefits.