One of the UK's leading renewable infrastructure firms is hiring a head of capital raising. The firm are a leader in the UK infrastructure space and are currently managing £4bn assets. With a focus on renewable energy, the firm are well positioned to continue their excellence over the next decade.
To support the successes over the last few years, the firm are hiring a head of sales to continue their exciting trajectory of growth. You will be a key member of the senior team, leading the sales efforts and raising assets into the firm's various funds as well as taking control of the project management for the funds.
- Lead the fundraising process with a focus on European Institutions
- Build out a pipeline of prospective investors who will be able to invest into UK Renewable Infrastructure.
- Attend meetings with key existing and prospective investors and update them regularly on the firm's performance and wider portfolio.
- Develop suitable marketing materials and presentations to share with clients.
- 10 years of experience in asset management both across fundraising.
- Strong track record of raising assets into private equity or infrastructure strategies.
- Extensive network of European Investors actively investing into infrastructure strategies.
- Desire to work for a leading renewables asset manager.
If you have a background in capital raising in private markets and are looking to join a leading renewables asset manager, then apply directly here.