A Private Equity backed firm are looking for a head of business analytics to come on board and help the business maintain its fast-paced and growing organisation. This role works closely with the senior management team of the group, with the primary objective being to unlock value through data insights.
Twenty Consulting are currentlly working with a private-equity backed firm that are looking to build out their data analytics team by hiring a head of business analytics. This is a pivotal role within a fast-paced and fast-growing organisation. This role works closely with the senior management team of the group, with the primary objective being to unlock value through data insights.
The successful candidate will translate business requirements into data solutions, managing delivery through a team of capable data engineers.
The role will provide a focal point for data management, storage and timely presentation through appropriate channels, spanning all group organisations and functions.
Key Objectives will include:
- Communicating with stakeholders, at all levels, to create shared visions.
- Alignment of resources and acitivities with business objectives and priorities.
- Identification, communication and implementation of emerging opportunities and best practice.
- Creating and communicating development roadmaps
- Working with a team of engineers to define and deliver plans
- Working with internal teams to ensure data assets are suitably secured
- Leveraging the benefit an existing Cloud (Azure) architecture.
Salary - £75000 - £90000
Applicants should have a comprenhensive understanding of Microsoft data products and solutions.
An ability to match data technologies to business requirements will be essential.
The candidate must have the ability to:
- Manage competing priorities
- Solve problems, make decisions and effectively communicaite the rationale for both
- Accurately document and present solutions.
- Create and communicate controls and procedures
- Communicates effectively at all evlels within the organisation
- Possessing both management and technical skillsets.
- Possessing good commercial acumen, with the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Capable of creating and presenting recommendations based on strategic objectives.
- Able to decompose large projects into deliverable tasks
- Flexible, motivated and proactive