Head of Alpha Architecture EMEA - Managing Director
The Head of Alpha Architecture EMEA has responsibilities for teams covering
covering, Alpha Architecture (Middle Office & Data services)
This includes architectural design responsibility for new Alpha deals from inception i.e. receipt of a RFI/RFP, Due Diligence, Business Architecture analysis, Alpha solution design through to contract signing and subsequent Implementation activities.
Throughout the deal, the Head of Alpha Architecture EMEA will lead client meetings as necessary and the Alpha teams will agree business requirements, scope of services, product development, approve the Onboarding project plans and advise the Sector Solutions & Client Exec teams, in researching and understanding the client requirements.
- Will support change / continuous improvements to the Alpha Operating models
- Will ensure that proposals or arguments are supported by strong logic and a compelling business case
- Will model teamwork by working effectively with other leaders in the Alpha organization and beyond, including actively participating in Management meetings
- Should be able to anticipate clients' needs based on historic data and changing environment, incorporating these into new Alpha services as well as actively manage client expectations
- Understands how technical, regulatory and industry trends impact the organisation and performs an appropriate risk assessment on new developments
- Ensures business is conducted to a high quality and risk management is carried out throughout the organisation
- Develop effective working relationships and communications with staff and ensure that staff are motivated, developed and supported.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant professional experience gained in the asset management sector, including Investment operations and relationship management.
- Strong understanding of Investment management, Data management and Front Office technology
- Detailed understanding of processes and systems necessary to support Investment management operations: Middle Office & Data Mgt experience, operations & technology essential
- Strong understanding of Architectural models and technical interactions as pertains to full investment lifecycle
- Proven Track record of delivering solutions for outsourcing clients needs
- Experience in change management and system to system conversions
- Business Solutioning, Architecture, Program & project planning experience
- Knowledge & experience of interacting and influencing Consultants firms working on Investment Mgt outsourcing projects
- Presentable and credible in front of clients