Head of Acquisitions, PE-Backed Tech Services Firm, London, UK
An established mid-market private equity fund is looking for a Corporate Development Director within one of their portfolio firms, which focuses on tech business services.
As Corporate Development Director, you will be responsible for monitoring the portfolio firm, as well as overseeing new transactions, managing the deal pipeline from origination to execution. You will be working closely with the fund's upper management throughout.
This role is an exciting opportunity for those interested in working in a private-equity backed firm. In the longer term, there may be the opportunity to transition into an investment role within the private equity fund.
- You will manage the deal pipeline
- Be involved in all stages of transaction execution
- Originate and negotiate new deals on behalf of stakeholders
- Participate in the day-to-day running of the company
- Significant experience in M&A across all stages of the deal process
- Good transaction exposure on a team focused on tech or business development
- Down-to-earth, hands-on personality
- Strong desire to move into a preivate-equity backed business