HR Support Representative
Your friends all know you as the problem solver - the person they go to when they need advice. You work well under pressure and you thrive in a team environment. You're accountable and relied on for mitigating difficult situations, always leading by example.
Discretion is something which comes naturally to you, and you're able to find that perfect balance between professional and personable. You love dealing with people, and you're that person who knows what customer service really means.
We are Global People Services, an integral vehicle of Human Resources delivering a first class experience to the enterprise. GPS HR representatives are the vital consultants for employees and business leaders when they have any questions or concerns about HR-related programs, policies or procedures. The global team facilitates critical employee lifecycle transactions in a seamless way. From on-boarding new hires into the company, to coordinating global mobility and working closely with external vendors, our aim is simple: to provide a platinum level of support to our colleagues and businesses. What's the role?
You'll be in charge of managing frontline HR processes as they pertain to employees in EMEA which can include on-boarding, off-boarding and employee life-cycle events. You will be expected to utilize our internal ticketing and phone systems to provide frontline HR support to employees. You will provide consultation to employees on topics that cover a full range of HR-related programs and policies, as well as assist employees in navigating Workday. These policies can range from leave of absence, benefits, flexibility, etc. You will be required to act with discretion when handling sensitive information. Additionally, you will be responsible for identifying trends in employee inquiries and collaborating cross functionally to implement pro-active solutions. You'll have the opportunity to build a network across the different centres of excellence in HR and across the GPS team globally. We'll trust you to:
- Perform ongoing analysis of internal processes and systems - Recommend and implement procedural and policy amendments whenever relevant
- Understand and execute on Bloomberg's end-to-end HR business processes
- Process transactions in our HR System (Workday) and maintain data quality
- Address the HR needs of employees and managers, balancing excellent customer service with adherence to processes and controls
- Draft binding employee documents, including offer letters, flexible work arrangements and relocation agreements
- Work collaboratively to improve efficiency and consistently execute all HR business processes
- Strengthen existing partnerships and build new ones with stakeholders within HR and from other departments
- Deal with high volume of requests, under pressure while maintaining excellent quality and timeliness.
You'll need to have:
- Experience working in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Experience transacting with Workday
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple work streams simultaneously
- HR experience in a Shared Service environment
- Willingness to embrace new HR technologies and changing processes
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, under pressure with tight and frequent deadlines
- Ability to navigate the "grey" areas by applying judgement and thinking creatively when responding to customer needs
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly professional manner, with the ability to interact with employees of all levels of experience and seniority, across the organization
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally and appropriately
- Proven ability to provide first-class customer service
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Preference for German
What's in it for you?
- In-depth training in end-to-end HR policies, procedures and systems, especially Workday
- Opportunity to become subject matter expert in processes of interest
- Exposure to all business areas, and interaction with senior-level colleagues and candidates
We'd love to see:
- Experience generating reports and running data analysis
- Proficiency in Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.