HR Regulatory Operations Manager (12 month FTC)
HR MI Regulatory Speciality - 12 month FTC
Morgan McKinley is working with financial services organisation to find an HR Business Partner specialising in managing financial regulation reporting from an HR Analytics standpoint. This will cover, GDPR, SMCR, Gender Pay GAP and general FCA reporting. Key Responsibilities:
- Become Subject Matter Expert for the day to day management of SM&CR processes within HR.
- Managing and supporting SM&CR relationships and regulatory adherence
- Ongoing maintenance of Statements of Responsibility and Management Responsibility Maps across each entity.
- Ongoing maintenance of supporting documentation templates, policies and frameworks with a minimum of annual review, managing changes via change control.
- Work with relevant HR functional teams to ensure that SM&CR record keeping is maintained in an effective and time critical manner.
- Maintain an accurate SM&CR population list in line with the FCA register and directory, submitting necessary forms via FCA systems.
- Have a very good understanding of SMCR and reporting using HR data.
- Experience in a Regulatory or Compliance function is desirable
- Strong understanding of HR records management is desirable
- Background in Financial Services with good awareness of regulatory requirements
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.