HR Project Consultant
- Jan 14, 2022
- £200 - £225 pd
We are looking for an experienced HR Project Consultant to work for a great organisation based in London who are looking for a HR Project professional to work on a part time basis 4 days a week Mon-Thurs.
The main purpose of this HR Project Consultant role is to assist with their International HR policies and processes - being responsible for delivering project work relating to scoping, developing, and rolling out of HR policies and HR processes across the International group to ensure compliance with legal obligations and customary practices in all global regions. Pay:
£200-225 per day Duration:
up to 4 months Location:
Hybrid working Hours:
Part time - 4 full days a week Mon-Thurs Duties will include:
Skills and experience required for the HR Project Consultant role:
- Undertake gap analysis of UK and overseas HR policies.
- Identify compliance risks and develop required overseas policies/associated procedures in international regions.
- Develop any required new processes associated with newly created procedures for key HR policies
- Develop and deliver a roll-out plan, including engagement with key stakeholders and associated communications
- Create a template for a Global employee handbook
- Create regional specific documentation providing an overview of available comp/benefits to support communication of total reward packages during recruitment processes across the group.
- Complete analysis of statutory leave plans per region (i.e. maternity, paternity, shared parental leave, sickness absence) versus current offering.
- Develop process to facilitate secondments across the international group, creating clear internal guidelines to support global mobility
- Experience of working in a similar HR Project, HR Consultant role.
- Demonstrable experience of international HR policy creation and roll out.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Proactive attitude, able to work well in a team and display initiative.
- Flexible approach with ability to prioritise and manage varying priorities.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.