HR Operations and Recruiting Manager
Job Description & Requirements
Interactive Brokers (U.K.) Ltd., based in London, is looking for a motivated and driven HR Operations and Recruiting Manager
to oversee HR operations functions and support our offices in London and Dublin. You will be an integral part of team that is building one of the world's strongest brokerage brands, and part of a global enterprise that employs technology in all aspects of its business to generate prudent, controlled growth.
We are looking for a professional who is willing to work in our Dublin office on a regular basis. Your Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all HR Operations and Recruiting activities for our London and Dublin office
- Assist in HR Operations and Recruiting frameworks set-up for our new office in Dublin
- In cooperation with local line managers, this role is responsible for the entire Recruitment process in the UK and Ireland including placement of job advertisements, sourcing direct applicants, collaboration with external recruiters, scheduling and conducting interviews ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Responsible for various regional HR and Recruiting projects including process development and improvement locally and globally through collaboration, communication, and execution.
- Responsible for employee onboarding and supporting the employee life cycle including benefits education and enrolment, leave support, document management, and termination processing
- Payroll processing and administration for the UK and Ireland in collaboration with our external payroll agent
- Other administrative and supportive duties may be assigned as needed
- 5+ years of work experience in a similar role, preferably in an international company
- 1 - 2 years' experience in payroll processing and administration
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience in both British and Irish employment law and job markets
- Proficient in MS-Office, especially Excel
- Exemplary communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Independent, punctual and careful working methods with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Motivated, organized, and trustworthy team player with a great eye for details
Interactive Brokers (U.K.) Ltd., a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Luxembourg, Australia and Singapore.
Interactive Brokers (U.K.) Ltd., ("IBUK") in London is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FSA).
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info