HR Operations Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- BGC Partners
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
BGC Partners is looking to grow it's HR function by hiring an experienced HR professional who can streamline the multiple systems we have recently implemented globally.
Role overview & purpose:
This role is critical to the successful adoption of our new global processes and HR system(s) and the ongoing continuous improvement of them.. The HR Operations Team is where process changes, issues and improvement opportunities are raised by various stakeholders and the service delivery lead will then work with various teams within HR Operations and Technology to identify options, root causes and solutions, then prioritise these accordingly and manage them through to deployment.
We have recently implemented a global recruitment and learning system (Taleo) and are in the process of implementing a new HR system globally (Oracle HCM Fusion).
The role will have a dual reporting line into the Director of Operations (based in NY) and the UK HR Head (based in London)
- Ensuring consistent stakeholder engagement with HR leads and internal HR operations and technology teams
- Responsible for ensuring service change requests and issues are managed in good time and resolved consistently working with internal stakeholders to ensure these are implemented effectively.
- Identify process and service improvement opportunities to expand service delivery for HR across EMEA & Asia Pacific
- Accountable for coordinating the delivery of reliable and relevant operational data to clients/customers
- Monitors the Change Request process ensuring it runs smoothly and supports HR Director(s) in making improvements to ensure efficient running of the process itself
- Work supportively and collaboratively with other teams, particularly Technology and Finance teams
- To be alert to Conduct Risk issues, specifically the risk of harm to client interests, market integrity and/or competition in financial markets due to inappropriate practices or behaviours across the firm.
Qualifications / experience required:
- HR practitioner with experience across core HR operational functions.
- Experience of HR process design, implementation, and process improvement knowledge all within a changing environment
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience of working with international teams to deliver against a changing agenda
- Deep knowledge of Oracle Fusion & Taleo (or similar HR Cloud-based technologies)
- Performed a key functional role on HR Transformation Projects
- Good understanding of operational HR policies & procedures
- Experience of leading and embedding change in large organizations