HR Generalist Private Equity £65 000 - £75 000 My client is a UK based International Private Equity firm with offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Reporting into the European Head of HR and working alongside two other HR Generalists, this significant position will Business Partner a client group as well as lead on all things L&D.
This is a challenging and focused role where HR is integral in driving the business forward. This isn't a fluffy, ivory towered role where HR sits behind closed doors enforcing policies through emails.
This is for someone who is hands on, understands how to beautifully present data and more importantly, knows the story behind the data.
Proven long term relationship building is a must, demonstrated by long tenures of employment in previous financial services firms.
The Candidate will have
- At least 7 years, HR Generalist, ideally in one or two previous Buy Side firms. Other financial services or professional services might work as well. This does not include HR Professionals who utilise centres of excellence or have large teams of administrative support. 5 years at HSBC, RBS or similar is not ideal!
- 1st Class Bachelors Degree is preferred. 1 Bachelors degree in a relevant subject may also be considered if all other boxes are ticked.
- CIPD Level 5 or above is an advantage.
- Excellent MS Office skills. Confident with Excel (Pivot Tables and V- lookups must be second nature) and adept at Power Point or other means of presenting data.
- Familiarity with HRIS.
- Must have at least a years experience working in London within the financial services and not require visa sponsorship.