HR Generalist - Private Equity - School Hours £60 000 - £70 000 full time equivalent (60%) - £36 000 - £42 000 pa My Client, an exceptional European Private Equity firm, has a virtually unique opportunity for an HR Generalist to work 5 days a week but for only 5 hours a day.
This could well tie in with school drop off and pick up but the hours would be largely designed to work around the candidate's needs (within reason). Initially, the role is 100% working from home but will return to the office
This role reports into the HR Director. The main purpose of the role is to provide day to day
administrative and project support to the HR Director and wider firm. It is very much a hands-on
role and there is scope to work on interesting projects.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- HR Generalist Support across the business
- Coordination of recruitment and managing onboarding
- Assisting the HR D with Performance Management
- Assisting the HR D with the annual compensation review.
- Supporting Employee Engagement
- Owning policies and procedures
- Producing and analysing HR Metrics
- Liaising with Payroll
- At least 5 years (probably 8+) HR experience, ideally within Private Equity or another Buy Side organisation. Banking, Big 4 consultancy and Magic Circle law firms may also be considered. Any other sector would have to have something exceptional such as a 1st Class Bachelors degree or MBA.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong IT skills in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of managing an HRIS
- CIPD Qualified