This job is to be performed by a HR Generalist (Coverage Officer) who has a profound knowledge or has great potential for developing and delivering right HR practices to meet the needs of the business requirements.
The duties and responsibilities he/she is going to take this job include, but not limit to:
- Work closely with the departments at all levels as HR business partners and change agent in communications and implementation of HR initiatives concerning all HR areas, i.e. HR policies and practices, recruitment and selection, performance evaluation;
- Complete various HQ harmonization projects in the areas relating to, policy & procedures and other HR operational tasks;
- Responsible for staffing tasks, including workforce planning, experienced and campus recruitment, offer extending and employee on/off boarding;
- Liaison with senior management and HR training team to identify training needs and deliver training programs;
- Provide HR solutions to senior managers on employee relations issues;
- Remain up-to-date on local employment legislation, regulatory requirements and laws for HR compliance;
- Understanding of investment bank business
- An effective and efficient communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills, integrating tact and diplomacy
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Client-focused and detail-oriented
- Aptitude to multi-tasks and work in an organized manner under pressure and time constraints
- A team player
- Good English & Mandarin capabilities
- Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in Human Resources Management, i.e. CIPD
- Minimum 4 year HR related experience in a financial institution or a multinational company.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.