Our client is looking for a driven and motivated individual to join as an HR Coordinator. This role will be sitting alongside the Head of Human Resources, with a broad and holistic role which will allow huge development for an individual looking to grow within this space.
- Support the Head of Human Resources, providing advisory services to associates and management.
- Managing the full recruitment processes including; preparing job descriptions, advertising, liasing with recruitment agencies and shortlisting and arranging interviews.
- Monthly payroll and employee payroll questions and concerns.
- Assist with departmental changes and HR processes.
- Managing sickness reports, probation periods and maintain employee visa status records.
- Produce ad hoc reports from Workday system as required.
- Maintain an awareness of HR best practise at all times.
- Knowledge of current employment legislation.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- 1-2 years experience in a HR related role of similar/transferable role.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills and MS knowledge.