About The Us: The Zeal Group (https://www.zfx.com) is a global financial corporation with a diversified portfolio of businesses spanning across Europe, Asia and Middle East. Headquartered in London, with international affiliates in Hong Kong, Taipei, Bangkok, Ho Chi Min, Jakarta, Kuala Lumper, Moscow, and Cairo. We provide a wide range of financial products & online trading services (FX, Commodities, Indices, Cryptocurrencies) to investor, professional trader, and financial institution worldwide.
About The Role:
- Work as an independent HRBP to support the HR and administration Services.
- Act as a key interface between HR and Partner with the leadership team on functional business issues and organizational change, leading on planning specific HR strategies in order to meet business goals.
- Assist and advise the department head with staffing, performance management, people development, succession planning and employee relations matters.
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process, on/off boarding, employee development, change management HR reports and projects etc.
- Handle Visa application and extension.
- Coordinate with external vendors for payroll, taxation, or others HR-related matters.
- Provide advice and support to line managers and staff on legislative and regulatory directives and ensure a balance between business needs and legal requirements.
- Ensure that HR policies and procedures and applied fairly and consistently by management, providing support and guidance where necessary.
Skills and Expectation:
- University Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in Financial institution or tech or digital marketing firm
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with management team
- Strategic thinking, sound judgment, ability to lead and build work relationships
- Pay attention to detail, people-oriented, well-organized, proactive
- Proficiency in MS Office application including Excel & PowerPoint