This role is based at the UK's largest pension fund and will be to provide a pro-active, professional HR business partnership to managers & employees.
- To effectively establish a business partner relationship with the business and London Group functions to ensure delivery of people related activities.
- To support the implementation of people related initiatives (such as talent management, succession planning, people management, reward & recognition, equality & diversity, organisational development and learning and development) and work with managers and their teams to achieve a successful outcome.
- To coach and develop managers on business wide initiatives including HR policies, culture and people engagement strategies.
- To provide high level support and consistent, accurate and timely advice in relation to employee relations and other employee matters e.g. disciplinary, grievances, performance, absence management. To act in an advisory capacity in discipline and grievance hearings.
- To support the development of people plans with the business that help deliver their strategic aims, including but not limited to the identification of employee resourcing requirements that support functional and organisational goals.
- To support cyclical HR events such as the annual compensation review.
- To represent HR in cross-functional projects and committees as required.
- Being an active member of the HR Team, facilitating the smooth co-ordination and integration of complementary HR activities and promoting cross-team approaches.
- To act as an informal mentor and coach to more junior members of the team.
- To deputise for the SHRBP (London) as required.
Managing Processes & Future Focus
- Contribute and recommend more effective HR policy, practice and process, and budgets.
Skills and Experience
- Employee relations
- Compensation planning
- Organisation Design
- Reward policy and practice
- Performance Management
- Talent management to include succession planning
- Coaching and mentoring