HR Applications Business Analyst
- £40-50k + package
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
An opportunity to work for one of the most famous names in banking in a high profile business analyst role, taking ownership for a variety of change across HR business applications.
This is an exciting role at a leading bank for someone with experience as a business analyst who has worked across applications that affect a wide ranging audience. The incumbent must have strong business analyst experience, but also be willing to work as a Project Manager on initiatives.
The bank are going through a large amount of change in the HR function, involving the roll-out and implementation of HR systems and platforms. We are looking for:
- 3 years + of business analysis experience
- Experience as a BA on applications, ideally HR
- HR systems experience, ideally SAP or Workday
- A "sleeves rolled-up" work ethic
- The ability to be flexible with BA/PM activities
- Excellent communications skills
- Banking experience ideal, but not necessary