HFT Systems Developer
My client is a leading prop trading firm with a global presence. Tech-driven, they invest heavily in their engineering teams.
They are seeking a HFT Systems Developer to join their London team, working with traders and developers to improve existing and build new technology. The ideal candidate will have strong development skills and a proactive attitude towards solving problems.
Not only will you work closely with trading and research, you'll also have the opportunity to explore and test your own ideas for the markets. As the team expands, you'll have the chance to take ownership of core elements of the technology, and see them through to scale and global use. Requirements:
Culture / Benefits:
- Proficiency with modern C++
- Strong mathematical fundamentals
- Experience with high performance systems development and source control management
- Comfortable solving new and unfamiliar problems quickly and creatively
- Interest in trading and finance
- Exposure to or knowledge of C#, Python, Julia, AWS or other cloud technologies is a bonus
- Excellent bonus potential and compensation
- Relaxed, informal, yet highly rewarding work culture
- No dress code, catered offices and regular social events
- Work with the latest technologies on complex problems
If you feel you are a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Dan Hampton