A boutique High Frequency Trading firm looking to expand their team in London. By deploying advanced algorithms they seek to provide liquidity in the markets. Founded 10 years ago, they have been profitable since inception, they are an emerging and growing team operating with a presence accross Asia and Europe, expanding at a fast pace.
A quantitative trader is responsible for developing researching back testing and managing quantitative strategies. Theywould be part of the team that manages quantitative strategies. They are interested in those looking to build an independant desk with high % payout or those less experienced Researchers/Traders looking to integrate with an existing team.
- Research and develop systematic quantitative strategies.
- Code the strategy to test it on historical tick to tick market data.
- Bring the strategy into production once the same is approved.
- Operate/Trade/Manage the strategies.
- Review and analyze the post trade statistics to make changes to strategy.
- Facilitate launch of strategy on new asset classes and exchanges.
- Audit and reconcile strategy P & L with clearing and audit department.
- Review latest public research papers and check their applicability to strategies.
- Exceptional academic performance
- Under grad from leading academic institutions in the field of computer science, statistics.
- Working knowledge of tools such as R, Matab.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of computer languages such as C and C++ is required.