Our client a leading High Frequency Trader with $14Bln AUM is currently looking to hire a highly talented Senior Quant Trader/Portfolio Manager as part of their continued expansion in Europe.
The role will involve developing and deploying high frequency systematic market neutral strategies and managing capital on behalf of the fund.
This is a chance to join one of the world's top funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performance and award structures globally, including strong sign on and guaranted bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong training and collabarative team based culture.
- Min 5 years of relevant High Frequency experience. Ideally gained from working for a leading Hedge Fund or Global Quantitative Alternative Asset Manager or Propietary Trading Firm as a PM, Sub PM or Researcher.
- MS / PhD in science, math, engineering, statistics or similar.
- Excellent investment track record with proven ability to work in a team-oriented investment process.
- Expertise in alpha research, portfolio construction, optimization, risk management, trade execution and Portfolio Management.
- Ability to deploy and manage a strategy from inception.
- Recent track record, generating >$12m P&L with a Sharpe of 2 +
To discuss these unique opportunities further and to obtain a full job specification, please contact our retained executive search consultants.
Thomas Hennelly - firstname.lastname@example.org
“You’re the specialist in your sector, Were the specialist in recruitment"