My client is a leading high-frequency proprietary trading firm seeking a Senior High Frequency Futures Independent Trader/Portfolio Manager to join their office in London. As an independent trader, you will have access to their in-house trading system-one of the fastest and most comprehensive in the world-to develop and deploy algorithmic trading strategies based on patterns in market behavior.
About the role
- Designing, implementing, and deploying high-frequency trading algorithms focused on cross-asset Futures
- Coming-up with new, cutting-edge trading ideas
- Creating tools for data analysis of patterns
- Supporting the trading by contributing to the development of analytical computation libraries
- Working on the optimisation and calibration of exchange simulators
- The ideal candidate will have:
- A MSc/PhD from a top-tier university
- 2-5 years of quantitative trading experience in high-frequency trading of one or more Futures.
- High confidence in their ability to create new strategies both independently and with team collaboration
- A strong background in mathematics and statistics, with good knowledge of statistical models and signal generation
- Proficiency in back-testing, simulation, and statistical techniques
- Data-mining skills paired up with data analysis skills. Previous experience operating with a large amount of tick/data would be beneficial
- Strong programming skills in python and C