Boutique HFT trading firm in the equity, crypto and futures space with traders located globally are looking for a Senior Technologist/Head of Futures Technology to help them build out their high frequency futures trading platform - They are looking for a hands on Technologist who can maybe manage a small team or be a technical leader. This is a fully remote working opportunity.
This is a bleeding edge role at the forefront of the market. You will participate in providing financial and operational support to the firm.
They are looking for detail-oriented individual with experience in diverse technology ecosystems using a mixture of off-the-shelf and proprietary systems. You should have a background in Linux and a decent level of Python development ideally with a focus in the scientific stack. You will work with highly motivated developers and infrastructure engineers in a collaborative environment to provide hands-on support to the trading team.
- Responsible for live maintenance and support of the firm's trading and data infrastructure
- Build and maintain tools and scripts central to the firm's proprietary trading system
- Optimize the trading application infrastructure and operational processes by improving existing automation tools and developing new ones, building and maintaining our automation stacks
- Work with various vendors to acquire and store datasets, and help make the data available for the trading team in an organised and reliable way
DevOps Engineers must have:
- Familiarity with Linux back-end systems
- Strong Python and another Scripting Language
- Knowledge of networking principles
- Experience of a TDD environment