- £80,000 - £120,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings QRF
- 15 Sep 17
HFT - High Frequency Quant Trader - London
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: £80,000 - £120,000
- Job Type: Full time
HFT - High frequency trader - london - prop trading firmHFT Quant Trader
Looking for a high frequency trader.
My client is an established Prop Trading firm specialising in quantitative strategies, statistical analysis and algorithms. Currently they are looking for an experienced quant trader who is able to hit the ground running with their own strategy in a supportive and creative environment. They are keen to explore multiple asset classes as they want to improve their multi-asset trading platform. This role has a bonus structure in which you will be able to be directly impacted by your own PnL!
You will need to demonstrate a strong background in being able to research and develop strategies as well as being able to enhance existing strategies either independently or collaboratively.
- Implementing and researching your own strategy
- Trading successful high frequency strategies
- Daily communication with senior Portfolio Manager
- Professional quant trading experience
- Strong coding ability in C++, Matlab and python
- Ability to write pricing and hedging algos in FX, fixed income, future and commodities
- PhD or Msc