A new opportunity is now available within an International Bank in the City as a Guarantees Officer. The purpose of the role will be to ensure that all guarantee processing and administration is actioned efficiently whilst acting as the first line of defence.
As the Guarantees Officer you will be required to:
- Deal with all administration under guarantees including the daily list of periodic commissions to be debited or claimed from customers/banks.
- Ensures that all the necessary correspondence in respect of guarantee issuance is dispatched promptly to the required parties.
- Other duties relating to Trade Services processing as required by the Manager, Trade Services or Head of Trade Services.
- Share responsibility for clearing outstanding Nostro items relating to guarantees
- 1st Review of guarantee texts where required and advise findings to senior staff for further action.
You must maintain knowledge of all applicable regulatory requirements including the Bank’s Risk and Compliance policies and procedures and adhere to these throughout. Please apply within.