Growth and Acquisition Finance Associate
- Competitive plus benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Investec Bank plc
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Join our diverse, dynamic and successful team as we continue to grow our loan and investment portfolio.
Investec Growth & Acquisition Finance (“GAF”) is looking for a talented and commercially-minded individual to join the team. We are a small team of empowered individuals who believe diversity of thought brings us competitive advantage.
We are looking for someone who will contribute to a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment, and would be motivated by the challenge of owning the transaction process and being part of a team that will support their success.
- Working in small deal teams to analyse business plans and requests for funding
- Considering and modelling credit and investment risks / returns
- Promoting the deployment of capital to peers and wider internal stakeholders
- Support the execution (including legal documentation) of transactions
- Portfolio monitoring and account management responsibilities
- Assist in client origination and business development activities
We seek intelligent, independent-thinking candidates who will display some or all of the following qualities:
- A pride and passion to be part of, and contribute to a successful team
- High level of EQ and curiosity for people and business
- Someone that sees client-service as non-negotiable
- A creative and positive mind-set, with the maturity to influence a wide stakeholder group
- Knowledge and experience of M&A transactions and the UK private debt markets
- Lending or investment experience in a principle or advisory role.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, client-centric individual who will find an empowered operating environment rewarding, and will bring something new to the team’s thinking.
Please note - all candidates must have permission to work and live in the UK.