Group Technology Financial Controller
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 May 19
Job Reference # 192809BR
The role in Finance will work within the Cost Controlling function within Financial Accounting and Controlling. The team in the UK oversees a number of global and local Cost Accounting, Allocation and Restructuring activities. The role holder will be a key secondary backup and potential future successor for the team lead.
The candidate should be able to
• Demonstrate 3-5 years of experience in a similar Financial Controlling or Business Partnering role, ideally supporting a Technology function
• Have experience of working with stakeholders across multiple locations and managing staff remotely
• Be a qualified Accountant with +5 years post qualification experience, preferably within a Financial Services organisation
• Have a proactive approach to planning and organising to ensure standard and project objective are met
• Be a confident communicator capable of collaborating effectively with senior management
• Possess advanced excel and data manipulations
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.