Group Reporting Accountant- Part Qualified- Private Equity
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 04 Jan 18 2018-01-04
Our client, a leading international investor focused on mid-market Private Equity and Infrastructure are looking for a part qualified accountant to join their group reporting team. The team is responsible for reporting group results externally and internally to the board, executive committee and other key stakeholders and the quarterly asset valuations process. This role provide immediate exposure to senior management and the wider finance teams. This role would suit a part qualified accountant from a Big 4 background, looking to continue their qualification in a Private Equity house. Our client will provide ACCA study support.
- Production of the Group’s monthly Board report, liaising with the financial controls team, investor relations and Private Equity and Infrastructure teams.
- Review of files supporting the monthly P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
- Monthly operating expenses analysis and reporting, following up on questions and queries where applicable.
- Monthly analysis of investments and realisations, interrogating transactions booked in the accounting system.
- Providing support during the quarterly valuations process.
- Involvement in half year and annual Group report and accounts process, taking responsibility for a number of disclosures in the annual report and notes to the financial statements.
- Performing data integrity checks on investments.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors.
- Providing support in completing regulatory returns to the FCA and SEC.
- Providing ad-hoc support to the wider finance team as required.