Miryco Consultants are working with a leading London market insurance company, seeking a Group Head of Compliance to ensure an effective compliance function globally. The successful candidate will bring leadership to global compliance activities, and provide a framework and team structure that supports regulatory compliance across underwriting, claims and corporate disciplines as the Group grows in size and complexity.
- To ensure a fit for purpose compliance function, compliant with all Lloyd’s, PRA, FCA, CBI, US and other regulators, and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the Group acts within defined regulatory risk appetite.
- Management of all compliance team members and resources globally.
- Relevant professional qualification (essential)
- In-depth regulator relations experience in an insurance related company/organisation.
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory / compliance capacity supporting the insurance industry.
- Strong knowledge of both property and casualty insurance industry.
- Proven leadership/management experience.
- Legal understanding of the Lloyd’s framework advantageous.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong business acumen
- Good people management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to negotiate with both internal and external parties
- Outlook and Word
- Strong organisation skills with the ability meet deadlines
“Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will, however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.”
For similar opportunities, follow Miryco Consultants on LinkedIn.