Group Financial Controller - High Growth Financial Services Firm
- £85k-£100k + 25%+ Bonus Potential
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Maldon Partners
- 22 Mar 18 2018-03-22
Fast paced financial services group seeks commercial, driven, talented communicator to lead and guide a high performing finance team.
Maldon Partners are currently recruiting on behalf of a fast paced, high growth privately owned financial services group based in their corporate headquarters in Bank.
The business has trebled in size in the last three years and has been a market leading presence and leader in their sector over 25 years.
The business is very, very keen to bring someone in who can transform the long term perception of finance driving it into a business partnering force internally.
They are geographically complex with offices in the Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia and it is critical the person joining has an understanding of how complexities like this can impact the day to day activities of the business/finance.
Core role responsibilities are to oversee:
- Production of Group consolidated monthly management accounts
- Annual statutory reporting of consolidated financial statements and individual companies accounts as required
- Managing Transfer Pricing and cost recharges between subsidiaries
- Corporation Tax and VAT compliance for the Group
- Compilation of annual financial budget
With a very heavy emphasis on the development of systems, processes and driving the finance function forward with development plans for the existing team.
Applicants should be qualified accountants, ideally with experience in financial services, experience of working in high growth SME enterprises. You will have experience of managing a team and be a talented communicator.