Entrepreneurial and well positioned European Real Estate Investment firm seeks to hire an ACA with consolidation experience for a Group Finance Manager role.
The company are an established firm with 50 staff in London and a recent fund close necessitating the hire. They have evolved organically with the FD keen to hire a right hand person who can manage and lead the fund oversight function through a period of sustained growth and change.
This is a high profile role within the business which requires a self starter and someone that is capable to hit the ground running.
Your role will involve:
Responsibilities will include:
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* group consolidation
* preparation of statutory and non-statutory annual financial statements
* supporting the senior director of finance in the preparation of publicly available annual EU IFRS financial statements
* developing finance processes that will improve the level of finance support provided to the business
* liaising with group treasury
* exposure to asset accounting
In terms of background, it's likely you will be:
A qualified accountant - ACA equivalent - ideally Manager level within Investment Management (private equtiy, real estate or infrastructure) who is looking for their first move into industry or someone already working in in the investment managment industry who is working in a role where they are performing consolidations.
The CFO needs someone who can hit the ground running from a technical perspective and be an instant subject matter expert given the lack of anyone in the role at present.
- Plenty of personality, creativity and enthusiasm with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders and suggest areas for improvement.
For immediate consideration please apply now or contact Sunil.firstname.lastname@example.org for further information