Group Finance Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Sheridan Maine
- 31 Aug 17 2017-08-31
My client is an international consultancy offering communications, marketing, design, advertising and analytical services. They are currently looking for a Group Finance Manager. Based in the city of London, you will be working within a finance team of 3 reporting into the Senior Finance Manager/Group Financial Controller;
• Maintaining loans, share based payments, accruals and prepayment schedules
• Maintaining bank covenant tests along with the Senior FM
• Review of subsidiary management accounts, preparation of Group company management accounts and delivery of consolidated monthly management accounts and board report
• Preparation of year end Annual Report and Financial Statements and Interims for the Group
• Preparation of the holding/dormant company’s financial statements
• Compilation of the corporation tax computations
• Support in the preparation of Group company budgets and forecasts and consolidation of underlying subs budgets and forecasts;
• Accounting approach for the group structure and any acquisitions that might occur in the future
• 1-2 years post qualified ACA/ACCA looking to step into industry or with a couple of years’ industry experience
• Advanced at Excel
• Strong working knowledge and application of IFRS
• Working knowledge of accounting and consolidation systems
• Experience/exposure in building corporate tax calculations
The successful candidate will be not afraid of a challenge. Whilst the initial role is starting as a finance manager, there are opportunities within both the Group finance team, as well as subsidiary finance teams that may come about from time to time.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Contact Laura Norton via phone 0203 657 6975.