Group Director - Account Management
- Up to £160,000 + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 10 Apr 18 2018-04-10
The Group Director will be responsible for the delivery of the revenue upsell, client and revenue retention and growth and strategic account planning. This will be achieved by effectively directing, coaching, and being active across a group of account specialists across EMEA/APAC within the Investor Communications and Buy-side market segments, who are maintaining relationships with circa 170 clients totally over $50m/annum revenue. He/she will focus as much managing accounts themselves as well as managing the team, cultivating relationships across the firm with a focus on senior client executives and decision makers.
Broadridge – Investor Communications and Buy Side
Broadridge Investor Communications is an industry leader in providing proxy, shareowner and regulatory communications services for 14,000 publicly held companies in North America and over 36,000 companies worldwide on behalf of over 800 banks and brokers. Broadridge Investor Communications also specializes in providing a wide range of innovative communications, technology and operations, data/analytics and marketing solutions to banks, broker-dealers, financial advisors, mutual fund companies and corporations.
Broadridge Investment Management Solutions is the leading provider of next generation investment management, reference data, and risk solutions. Broadridge offers its integrated front-, middle- and back-office platform to hedge funds, asset managers, fund administrators, family offices, banks, and prime brokers. The modular suite includes order management, portfolio management, reference data management, risk management, data warehouse reporting and reconciliation, and is complemented by a number of preferred strategic partnerships with leading software and market data firms. The solution can be delivered onsite or via Broadridge's industry-leading application service provider solution.
The player/manager will focus on retaining 100% of the client base and developing account plans based on a cross-Broadridge understanding of the client as well as identifying opportunities to drive new sales opportunities.
The individual in this role must have deep financial services background, strong leadership and influencing skills and must partner closely with and look to influence business leaders and key decision makers both internally and with our clients’ organizations. Negotiation and communication skills and the ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment are critical to this individual’s success.
The individual is responsible for:
- Team Management
- Day to day management of the team responsible for senior client relationship management for all Investor Communications (Global Proxy) and Buy Side clients across EMEA and APAC. Build and foster additional relationships across all areas of the firm (Operations, IT, compliance, risk, etc. across all products traded).
- Personally cultivate relationships at a higher level than exist today in agreed key accounts
- Establish direct relationships with senior leadership within key accounts
- Promote activity of group to senior business stakeholders and ensure their needs are met
- Personal development of team members
- Revenue retention
- Retain all revenues across existing clients. Manage contract renewals and all contractual relationship meeting or exceeding set goal
- Negotiate contract renewals and new services
- Invoicing and price increases
- Upselling and Professional Services
- Creation of new opportunities and upselling (handing to sales once originated above agreed thresholds)
- Grow professional services YoY
- Strategic Account Planning
- Strategic planning with key client accounts, ensuring alignment with Broadridge and product strategy
- Maintenance of key account plans
- Monthly Reporting
- Monthly reporting to the business segments
- Account Intelligence and Escalation management
- Govern the ongoing publishing of trip reports
- Manage escalations from clients
- Client Satisfaction
- Managing the client satisfaction annual survey and action planning to resolve issues raised
The individual has shared responsibility for:
- For achieving overall revenue goals of the investor communications and buy-side segments (shared with management team, business leads and sales)
- Communicating Broadridge’s strategy to the existing client accounts (shared with business leads, sales and senior management)
- Being first point of call in EMEA and APAC for client relationship management (outside of day to day service issues)
- Supporting the development and execution of segments’ overall strategy
- Delivery of a consistent client experience across the organization (shared with client account management in US)
- Supporting the development of talent across the organization