Group Anti-Bribery & Corruption Manager
- £60,000 - £80,000 + Package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- MERJE Ltd
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
One of the UK’s largest and oldest Financial Services Groups is currently seeking to recruit an experienced ABC Manager to provide oversight of their ABC framework and policy.
This role will involve providing an advisory and monitoring service to the global business lines and will require an individual who can redesign a global ABC framework.
- Develop and implement an ABC Programme based on analyses of industry trends and risk and control assessments across the Group.
- Produce management information (MI) and reporting for Board-level Risk and Audit Committees
- Provide regular ABC risk assessments, analysis and recommendations to the Group’s Risk and Audit Committees and Risk and Compliance Directors.
- Monitor compliance with the Group’s ABC policies, Group-wide Operational Standards (GwOS)
There will be a large emphasis on strategic engagement with senior managers and business units and will require strong influencing and stakeholder management skills.
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level, have a track record of providing expert ABC Advisory services to global units.
You will have a strong track record of undertaking gap analysis of ABC policies and be comfortable designing policy and undertaking training.
You will have experience of working within a multi-national organisation and be comfortable working across multiple regulatory environments and cultures. This role will involve a degree of international travel
This role is not focused on Investigations and will primarily focus on effective stakeholder management and cultural engagement/change.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly engaging and reputable global business